The EU-projekt Erasmus+ „STRENGTH – Strengthening inclusion opportunities for women with a migration background with digital learning“ supports women with a migration background in integrating into society and the world of work by developing, testing and implementing digital learning arrangements.
What do we want?
- the integration of digitalisation solutions in the qualification of women with a migration background
- the modernisation of qualifications for women with a migration background
- Improving the participation opportunities of women with a migration background through increased digital skills and reducing fear of contact
- Women with a migration background
- Trainers and teachers
BZ Lernen+Technik gGmbH Dresden
What do we offer?
- To gain insights into the status and need for action in the implementation of the European to gain insights into the status and need for action in the implementation of the European Digital Competence Framework (DigComp) among women with a migration background in the partner countries
- develop criteria and guidelines for digital learning in the qualification of women with a migration background and present them in an application-oriented manner
- to develop digital learning arrangements for the qualification of women with a migration background, to test them locally and to implement them
- Develop curricula for trainers and teachers for the use of digital learning arrangements in the qualification of women with a migration background
Wiener Straße 43
✆ +49 351 417 530 40
not yet available
01.11.2021 – 01.11.2024
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein